Nuie Athena 600mm Stone Grey Floor Standing Vanity Unit with Basin
£ 262.74 (INC. VAT)
This Nuie Athena 600mm Stone Grey Floor Standing Vanity Unit with Basin has a sleek modern design. The Athena bathroom furniture comes in a stunning Stone Grey finish and a choice of basins & handles to suit your bathroom style (7 other finishes are available for complete flexibility in design). The Grey Vanity Unit is supplied rigid for easy & quick installation.
The 600mm freestanding unit features two soft-close doors, providing access to the cupboard for storing all of your bathroom essentials. The doors come complete with two Satin Nickel D Handles as standard, although Chrome, Matt Black and Brushed Brass are available from the drop-down menus to coordinate with accessories/taps & fittings.
This Athena Floor Standing Vanity Unit includes a Mid-Edge Basin as standard (three other basin choices are available). The height is 865mm, with a width of 600mm and a depth of 383mm.
To complete your look, choose between Chrome, Matt Black or Brushed Brass basin mixer taps, handles and overflow to customise your unit to be in keeping with the fantastic range of Nuie Accessories.
The Nuie Athena 600mm Stone Grey Floor Standing Vanity Unit with Basin Features:
- Freestanding Unit
- Stone Grey Finish
- Two Cupboard Doors
- Soft Close Doors
- One Internal Shelf
- Includes Basin
- Handle Choices available (Satin Nickel, Chrome, Brushed Brass or Matt Black)
- Supplied Rigid for Easy Installation
- Combined Height: 905mm (with mid-edge basin)
- Combined Width: 610mm
- Combined Depth: 390mm
- Cabinet Thickness: 18mm
- Authorised Stockist
- Package Available with Basin Mixer Tap, Coordinating Handles, Waste & Overflow (Chrome, Brushed Brass or Matt)
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail [email protected] with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process