Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
8mm Wetroom 900mm Safety Glass Shower Panel
This 8mm Wetroom 900mm Safety Glass Shower Panel features 8mm easy clean toughened safety glass with a polished chrome adjustable wall profile. The 900mm single panel is simple to fit and with a height of 2000mm, it provides complete protection for all users, the panel is suitable for use with all types of showers and can be used with the optional flipper panel for increased protection, the wet-room shower panel is made in the UK and is supplied complete with concealed fixings and a manufacturers lifetime guarantee.
The 8mm Wetroom 900mm Safety Glass Shower Panel Features:
- Polished chrome profile
- 8mm Easy clean toughened safety glass
- Size: 900mm wide
- Adjustable wall profile allowing for a quick & easy fit (25mm generous adjustment)
- Concealed fixings for a professional finish
- Suitable for tray or wet room floors
- Clean & Clear™ glass protection system, this protects the glass against soap deposits & lime scale build-up
- Supplied complete with wall support arm
- Optional 300mm flipper panel for increased protection
- Size Adjustment: 865mm - 890mm
- Lifetime guarantee
Clean & Clear Glass Treatment Explained:
Glass treatment protection is an important feature of this 8mm Wetroom 900mm Safety Glass Shower Panel, this clean & clear protection not only protects the glass but it makes it far easier to keep clean and helps to keep it looking like new, the protection system will create a long lasting barrier against soap deposits and lime scale and will never discolour, peel or crack.
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee and may require registration with the manufacturer to activate the guarantee.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail [email protected] with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process