Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Stuart Turner Monsoon Extra Standard 3.5 bar Single Pump
The Stuart Turner Monsoon Extra Standard 3.5 bar Single Pump is designed for use in larger domestic and light commercial applications. Installed into an open vented hot or cold water system, where all outlets are below the level of the cold water cistern, it has the equivalent effect of raising the cold water cistern 28 metres above its current position with a flow rate of 45 litres per minute. Comes supplied with a 2-year warranty.
The Stuart Turner Monsoon Extra Standard 3.5 bar Single Pump features:
- The pump is supplied complete with Flexible Hoses
- Inlet Strainer
- Stuart hard face mechanical seal
- Flow switch sensitivity approx. 1.0 l/min
- Max. inlet head 10 metres
- Plumbing connection 22 mm push-in
- Flexible hose 2 off 22 mm push-in x
300 mm long
- Anti-vibration feet
- WRAS no. 0304065
- Boosting water pressures to individual outlets where a high pressure boost is required.
- The pump is not recommended for use in pairs boosting common hot and cold supplies to mixer taps and shower valves (for applications such as this please refer to the Monsoon Extra Universal range).
- Monsoon Extra is ideal as an outlet pump installed after a shower valve pumping to multiple shower heads.
2 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee