Bristan Thermostatic Power Shower 1500 in White
£ 269.99 (INC. VAT)
The Bristan Thermostatic Power Shower 1500 in White is a high-performance shower that converts from an invigorating power shower to water saving gravity shower at the push of a button. This high-flowing Bristan Shower delivers an astonishing 10 litres of water per minute. A simple push of the "Eco Mode" button allows the shower to run as a gravity shower, resulting in a more eco-friendly showering experience.
Sleek and modern, this Bristan 1500 Thermostatic Power Shower is safe for the whole family and includes a generous 2-year manufacturer's warranty for peace of mind when purchasing.
*The Bristan 1500 Power Shower works only on low-pressure gravity water systems. Under no circumstances should the power shower be connected to the mains water supply.
The Bristan Thermostatic Power Shower 1500 in White Features:
- Thermostatic control keeps water temperature within +/- 1°C
- Stylish three sprays, massage handset with a Rub-clean feature
- Riser rail with smooth glide action slider for single-handed adjustment
- Thermostatic shower with built-in electric pump drawing water from gravity supplies
- High-flowing Bristan power shower that delivers up to 10 litres of flow per minute
- Family safe showering
- This Bristan 1500 power shower has a handset, flex & slide rail kit.
- BEAB approved product
- Push button 'Eco' mode means it can be a power shower or run as a gravity shower, if desired, for better economy.
- Operating Pressure: 0.1 - 1.0 Bar
- Top, bottom or concealed rear pipe entry and push-fit fittings ensure easy installation. Pipe feeds are on the right-hand side of the shower.
- Maximum hot water Temperature: 60°C
- Motor Rating: 15 Minutes
- Power Rating: 230v
- Supplied with 1.5m hose, adjustable riser kit and three mode handset with clean rub nozzles
- 22mm diameter riser rail
- Approved online retailer
- 2-year manufacturer's guarantee
For quick and reliable deliveries of goods, we use a variety of services, from reliable and trustworthy couriers to direct deliveries from the manufacturer's warehouse. We deliver items across the majority of England with areas of Scotland & Wales at a premium price depending upon the location and item purchased. See full details on our delivery & shipping information.
Delivery Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|What if I am not home when the delivery arrives?
|In some cases, deliveries may be attempted with a neighbour of left in a safe place. You can leave special instructions when you place your order online of what to do, or if your order is already placed, please call or e-mail us and we can assist further.
|Can I order an item that is currently out of stock?
|Yes, to place an order for an item out of stock, please call 01472 242159 and we can place an order over the phone for you.
|Can my delivery be left with a neighbour if I am not in?
|In most cases, deliveries can be left with neighbours. You can leave special instructions when you place your order online of your preferred neighbour, or if your order is already placed, please e-mail us on email@example.com or call on 01472 242159
|Can I change my existing order?
|Providing your order has not been dispatched by our warehouse; changes usually can be made, please call our sales team on 01472 242159 and we can look into your order.
|What to do if my delivery hasn’t arrived?
|If you have not received your delivery, if you have had notification from the carrier regarding delivery, you can contact the carrier directly to assist, or call or e-mail us directly, and we can look into this and assist.
|Can I choose a delivery date?
|In some cases, we may be able to work with the delivery carrier/the warehouse to arrange a specific date for delivery in advance. To discuss this, please call the sales team on 01472 242159 who an look into this for you.
|Can I collect from your Warehouse?
|Items can be collected from our warehouse, however, please contact our sales team on 01472 242159 to discuss the collection, as some stock may not be available for immediate collection and require stock transfer.
|I have missed my delivery, what shall I do?
|If you have received notice from DX or APC regarding a missed delivery, then deliveries can usually be arranged online on their website using your consignment numbers. For any other missed deliveries please contact our customer support team on 01472 242159, who can discuss this with you.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process
More Power Showers Available