For quick and reliable deliveries of goods, we use a variety of services from reliable and trustworthy couriers to direct deliveries from the manufacturer's warehouse. We deliver items across the majority of England with areas of Scotland & Wales at a premium price depending upon the location.
1. Each product has listed an estimated delivery schedule for the majority of England postcodes, however, for a more accurate delivery schedule for your postcode, you can add the item to your basket and check the delivery against your own postcode.
2. If an item is available with Free Delivery – a message “FREE Delivery available on this product” is shown. (This may be Free Delivery to England Mainland Postcodes Only).
3. Some of our products are available for next working day delivery and timed deliveries; please note, for these options all orders must be placed by 3.30pm each weekday only. Orders placed after 3.30pm, or at weekends, will be processed the next working day. Next working day deliveries do not include weekends; orders placed on Friday before 3.30pm will be delivered the following working day (Monday – Excluding bank holidays). Orders placed after 3.30pm on a Friday will be processed the next working day (Monday – Excluding bank holidays) and delivered on Tuesday.
4. Estimated Delivery Schedules are an estimate only and not guaranteed. We suggest and advise that you do not schedule any installation work until you have received your delivery in case a delay happens. We strive to have deliveries delivered within the estimated schedule, but sometimes this may take slightly longer.
5. Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries. Please do not arrange for any tradesman to install the items until after they have been delivered and checked.
6. All deliveries are to ground floor access only and kerbside drops, however, it is at the driver’s discretion to help with large items being carried into the property but cannot accept any liability.
7. Claims for non-delivery items must be notified to Showers to you in writing, email or phone within 7 days of the invoice date.
8. Please check all deliveries for damages or discrepancies within 48 hours of receiving the goods. Claims for damaged goods must be notified to Showers to you within 48 hours by telephone, email or phone and confirmed within 2 days by e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the courier. Unless we have notification within this time period we have no claim against the courier and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company. Please note that all items must be removed from the packaging and checked within the above time scale, please check all contents. (More information on Refunds & Returns)
9. Failed Deliveries - In the event that delivery is missed the courier will "card" your property, this can be used to rearrange delivery with the courier. Should you fail to rearrange the delivery; the courier will return the item to us. In this event you would incur a failed delivery fee.
For more information on Deliveries & Returns see our full Terms & Conditions
The Process from Placing an Order to Delivery
1. When you place an order, you will receive an e-mail communication confirming the items purchased, the amount paid and the details provided. Please ensure that all details are checked carefully, and if there are any mistakes then to contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01472 242159.
If you do not receive an e-mail after placing an order, then please check your Junk mail folder, otherwise please contact us.
2. Once the order and payment details have been confirmed, you will receive an e-mail to indicate that the New Order is now Processing. Processing can involve transferring goods from our different warehouses to one location to ensure that all items are delivered together.
3. Once an item is shipped you will receive a further e-mail to indicate that your order has left our warehouse and the delivery method that will be used to get your goods from our warehouse to your shipping address.
Depending upon the product purchased and your location in the country, the delivery method may differ. Our delivery methods used include:
* DX Couriers
* APC Couriers
* Stop Start Couriers
* Direct Delivery from Manufacturer’s Warehouse
* Post Office
* Collection from our Warehouse
4. In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged, at Showerstoyou we endeavour to assist in rectifying any issues as quickly as possible. Please check all deliveries for damages or discrepancies within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
(see Returns and Refund Policy for full details)
Delivery Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|What if I am not home when the delivery arrives?|
|In some cases, deliveries may be attempted with a neighbour of left in a safe place. You can leave special instructions when you place your order online of what to do, or if your order is already placed, please call or e-mail us and we can assist further.|
|Can I order an item that is currently out of stock?|
|Yes, to place an order for an item out of stock, please call 01472 242159 and we can place an order over the phone for you.|
|Can my delivery be left with a neighbour if I am not in?|
|In most cases, deliveries can be left with neighbours. You can leave special instructions when you place your order online of your preferred neighbour, or if your order is already placed, please e-mail us on email@example.com or call on 01472 242159|
|Can I change my existing order?|
|Providing your order has not been dispatched by our warehouse; changes usually can be made, please call our sales team on 01472 242159 and we can look into your order.|
|What to do if my delivery hasn’t arrived?|
|If you have not received your delivery, if you have had notification from the carrier regarding delivery, you can contact the carrier directly to assist, or call or e-mail us directly, and we can look into this and assist.|
|Can I choose a delivery date?|
|In some cases, we may be able to work with the delivery carrier/the warehouse to arrange a specific date for delivery in advance. To discuss this, please call the sales team on 01472 242159 who an look into this for you.|
|Can I collect from your Warehouse?|
|Items can be collected from our warehouse, however, please contact our sales team on 01472 242159 to discuss the collection, as some stock may not be available for immediate collection and require stock transfer.|
|I have missed my delivery, what shall I do?|
|If you have received notice from DX or APC regarding a missed delivery, then deliveries can usually be arranged online on their website using your consignment numbers. For any other missed deliveries please contact our customer support team on 01472 242159, who can discuss this with you.|