SHOWERS TO YOU - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. 'Company' means Showers to you LTD
2. 'Customer' means customer of the Company
3. 'Conditions' means the below conditions of sale
4. 'Contract' means any contract entered into for the sale of goods by the Company to the customer
5. 'Goods' means any Goods the subject of any contract and shall include any part or parts of them and materials incorporated in them
6. 'Carrier' the company person or persons with the object of delivering the Goods to the Customer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1: All orders are subject to these Conditions unless otherwise agreed. All goods are subject to availability. If you do not understand any of the following please e mail us at [email protected]/*
*/ or telephone 01472 242159.
2: These Conditions represent the entire Conditions of sale and nothing shall operate to in any way alter or vary the Conditions without the prior approval of Showers to you.
3: These conditions shall apply to all contracts to the exclusion of all other conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise to the extent as is permissible by law.
4: Acceptance of Goods by the Customer shall be conclusive evidence before any Court of Arbitrator that these Conditions apply.
Showers to you reserve the right to change the Conditions without prior notice. Customers are advised to check for any variations to the Conditions before an order.
5: If for any reason expected delivery will exceed 30 days from the date of receipt of order the customer will be informed and given the opportunity to cancel the order.
1: All items sold are brand new products and are supplied complete with full manufacturers guarantee.
All images, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. All information given to the Customer is approximate and intended as a guide only. We always endeavour to ensure all product descriptions are correct, but we advise customers to seek technical advice from qualified sources prior to ordering products including any installation work that may be required.
1: Please Note: Some of our items include Free Delivery. Delivery charges are available by clicking the delivery van that is shown on every product; this will then calculate the delivery charge. Some items have different delivery charges and are calculated by post code areas, if a post code delivery applies just enter your post code in to the field box and your delivery charge will be calculated automatically.
2: For all stock items there is a separate delivery box at the checkout that will allow you to select Next Day delivery, Saturday delivery and timed deliveries, all available at various prices.
2. All deliveries are dispatched as soon as possible but some deliveries can take up to 14 working days.
3. If next day delivery or timed delivery is selected, orders must be placed by 3.30pm each weekday only. Orders placed after 3.30pm, or at weekends, will be processed the next working day.
4. Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries. Please do not arrange for any tradesman to install the items until after they have been delivered and checked.
5. All deliveries are to ground floor access only and curbside drops
6. Claims for non-delivery items must be notified to Showers to you in writing, email or phone within 7 days of the invoice date.
7. Please check all deliveries for damages or discrepancies within 48 hours from receiving the goods. Claims for damaged goods must be notified to Showers to you within 48 hours by telephone, email or phone and confirmed within 2 days by e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the courier. Unless we have notification within this time period we have no claim against the courier and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company. Should any damages not be visible while inspecting the goods exceptions will be made. Please note that all items must be removed from the packaging and checked within the above time scale, please check all contents.
8. Failed Deliveries - In the event that delivery is missed the courier will "card" your property, this can be used to rearrange delivery with the courier. Should you fail to rearrange the delivery, the courier will return the item to ourselves. In this event you would incur a £15.00 failed delivery fee.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS:
Showers To You
Westside Business Park
Estate Road 2
South Humberside Industrial Estate
North East Lincolnshire
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, excluding special orders and shower spares, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
1. The goods must not have been installed. If the goods have been installed please contact us at [email protected]/*
*/ or telephone 01472 242159 for more information. (Please do not return items that have been installed as no refund will be given)
2. Returned goods, all customers are protected by a 14 working day online and distance selling law, all non-faulty returned goods will only be accepted for a full refund if they are returned within 14 working days in their original packaging, unused and with all instruction manuals. Please note that any delivery charge that has been made will not be refunded and it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for the collection of or returning of the items during this 14 day period.
3. To exercise your right of cancellation you must give notice by post, telephone or by emailing us at [email protected]/*
*/ giving details of goods ordered and the delivery details, we will then contact you and supply a returns number, please note failing to obtain a returns number before returning an item will result in an additional cost of £17.50 administration charge. Orders can only be cancelled once this cancelation number has been provided, any claims for cancellation will not be entertained unless a cancellation number can be supplied. (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE OUR ADDRESS OR ANYTHING ELSE ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING AS THIS COULD INVALIDATE YOUR RETURN AND YOU MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.)
We will confirm by e mail, post or phone that we have accepted your cancelled order and arrange our transport company to collect the goods, please note that a collection charge will be implemented, we will quote this price before we arrange collection, if you prefer you can return the items back to our company but this would be at your own expense. We also advise for you to obtain insurance to cover any damages in returning the items.
If any order is cancelled before you receive the goods, all delivery and collection costs that have been incurred from our transport company will be your responsibility and this will be deducted from the amount refunded.
4: Shower spares & special orders are non-refundable
5. Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that returned item(s) reach us in good condition.
6: We suggest that you take out carrier insurance on any items you send back to us.
1: Please check all deliveries for damages or discrepancies within 48 hours of receiving the goods. Claims for damaged goods must be notified to Showers to you within 48 hours by telephone, post or email and confirmed within 2 days by e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the courier. Unless we have notification within this time period we have no claim against the courier and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company. Should any damages not be visible while inspecting the goods exceptions will be made. Please note that all items must be removed from the packaging and checked within the above time scale, please check all contents.
1. All prices on our website, leaflets and promotional material are in pounds sterling and include VAT at the current rate.
2. Showers to you reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order.
3. No charge is made to the Customer for Credit or Debit Card payments.
4. Showers to you reserves the right to refuse any order.
5. Orders are accepted on the basis the Customer has read and accepted these conditions.
1. Showers To You excludes any liability for any claims, loss, damages, demands of any kind whatsoever arising from use of this website including direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss, damage, whether arising from loss of revenue, profits or otherwise.
1. All goods supplied by Showers to you are guaranteed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the goods.
2. Nothing in these Conditions shall operate to add to vary or alter the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
RETENTION OF TITLE:
1. The Goods shall be at the Buyer's risk as from delivery.
1.2 In spite of delivery having been made property of the Goods shall not pass from the Seller until:
1.2.1 The Buyer shall have paid the Price in full; and
1.2.2 No other sums of any kind shall be due from the Buyer to the Seller.
1.3 Until property of the Goods passes to the Buyer in