How do I return a Product for a Refund / Exchange?
- Please note we cannot accept goods back after they have been installed (please do not return any items that have been installed as no refund will be given)
- All items must be returned in their original packaging (therefore do not destroy or damage original packaging until you are happy with your product)
- All goods are protected by a 14 working day online and distance selling law - all non-faulty goods will only be accepted for a full refund if they are returned within 14 working days.
- Shower spares and special orders are non-refundable / non-exchangeable.
- Do not write our address or anything else on the product packaging as this could invalidate your return and you may not be refunded or entitled to an exchange
To exercise your right for a return, you must first give notice via e-mail to email@example.com or contact the office on 01472 242159, providing the details of the goods to be returned/exchanged including the order number, order date and your name. Once your order details are validated, you will be provided with a returns number and provided with options on how to return your goods.
You may choose your own carrier to return the item(s) or you can ask us to provide you with a quote and we will make arrangements on your behalf (a courier fee will apply which will be quoted if you so wish). Should you decide to return goods yourself via a courier service of your own choice then please note you should always ensure that you obtain proof of postage/delivery for your reference and that the item is insured if appropriate. All products returned are done so at the cost of yourself, the customer.
Please note that sending any goods back without a returns number will lead to an additional cost of £17.50 administration charge.
All items should be returned to:
Telephone 01472 242159 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once our depot has received your return we will begin processing your return. Please note that your refund can take between 5-10 working days from the date of us receiving your goods until the refund appears in your bank account. Please note that any shipping charges will not be refunded.
Please note that this Returns and Refunds Policy is part of our Full Terms and Conditions located on our website.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged, at Showerstoyou we endeavour to assist in rectifying any issues as quickly as possible. Please check all deliveries for damages or discrepancies within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
Claims for damaged goods must be notified to Showers to You within 48 hours of receiving the goods by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (01472 242159) and confirmed within 2 days by e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the courier. You must provide your order number, your name and your order date so that your order details can be located, along with photographs of the damaged item(s) and an explanation of the damage noticed.
Further details & instructions regarding return/replacement will be provided on receipt of photographs and details being received by the office.
Please note that all items must be removed from the packaging and checked within the 48hour time scale, please check all contents carefully. Unless we have notification within 48hours we have no claim against the courier and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company.
Please note that this is part of our Full Terms and Conditions located on our website.