Bristan Capri Bath Shower Mixer
Code: CAP BSM C
£ 161.82 (INC. VAT)
FREE Delivery available on this product
This Bristan Capri Bath Shower Mixer is fitted with two ceramic disk valves that provide long lasting performance with easy to use levers, the bath and shower mixer is suitable for all plumbing systems and designed to fit all standard 2 tap hole baths. This Capri bath and shower mixer is supplied with a1500mm shower hose, a modern style rub clean handset and a chrome wall bracket.
This Bristan Capri Bath Shower Mixer Features
- Chrome finish
- Quarter turn ceramic disc valves
- Short lever handles
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Fits all standard two tap hole baths
- 180mm centres
- Supplied with 1500mm shower hose, rub clean modern handset and wall bracket
- Water Pressure: Min. 0.2 bar
- 5 Year Guarantee
Suitable for low pressure plumbing systems
Suitable for low pressure plumbing systems. A plumbing system with an operating pressure below 1.0 bar are generally considered to be a low pressure plumbing systems. If your property features a cold water tank in the loft and a separate hot water cylinder it is very probable that you will have low water pressure.
Suitable for high pressure plumbing systems
This tap is suitable for use with high pressure plumbing systems, any water system with an operating pressure above 1.0 bar is considered to be a high pressure plumbing system. These days most taps are designed to work in conjunction with a high pressure plumbing system.
Ceramic Disc Valves
Ceramic Disc technology is the latest innovation which is intended to increase life and reliability for the customer. Requiring only a simple quarter turn from off to fully on these are easy to use and last longer than traditional valves.
Solid brass body
Using solid brass means all of our taps and mixers are capable of many years of prolonged use, without significant wear to the internals. It is due to its inert nature and corrosion-resistance that brass is used for quality taps for longevity and safety.
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
This item is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee and may require registration with the manufacturer to activate the guarantee.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail [email protected] with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process