Bristan Decade Bath Filler
Code: DX BF C
£ 140.08 (INC. VAT)
FREE Delivery available on this product
This Bristan Decade Bath Filler feature a round, curvaceous shape, plus sturdy and contemporary design cross head style taps. Thanks to ceramic disc technology within, and metal back nuts included, this quality bath filler is reinforced by a full five year guarantee. This Decade bath filler will enhance any installation.
The Bristan Decade Bath Filler Features
- Chrome finish
- 180mm centres, fits all standard 2 tap hole baths
- Bristan Contemporary & Traditional design
- Bodies are of all brass construction to BS EN 200
- 1/4 turn 3/4" ceramic disc valves
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Water Pressure: Min. 0.2 bar
- 5 Year Guarantee
Suitable for low pressure plumbing systems
Suitable for low pressure plumbing systems. A plumbing system with an operating pressure below 1.0 bar are generally considered to be a low pressure plumbing systems. If your property features a cold water tank in the loft and a separate hot water cylinder it is very probable that you will have low water pressure.
Suitable for high pressure plumbing systems
This tap is suitable for use with high pressure plumbing systems, any water system with an operating pressure above 1.0 bar is considered to be a high pressure plumbing system. These days most taps are designed to work in conjunction with a high pressure plumbing system.
Ceramic Disc Valves
Ceramic Disc technology is the latest innovation which is intended to increase life and reliability for the customer. Requiring only a simple quarter turn from off to fully on these are easy to use and last longer than traditional valves.
Solid brass body
Using solid brass means all of our taps and mixers are capable of many years of prolonged use, without significant wear to the internals. It is due to its inert nature and corrosion-resistance that brass is used for quality taps for longevity and safety.
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
This item is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee and may require registration with the manufacturer to activate the guarantee.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail [email protected] with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process