Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Burlington Claremont Regent Angled Bath Shower Mixer - Deck Mounted
The Burlington Claremont Regent Angled Bath Shower Mixer - Deck Mounted is the perfect match for traditional and vintage style bathrooms. With a durable solid brass body construction and a beautiful high shine polished chrome finish, this bath shower mixer oozes style and elegance. With a deck-mounted design, this mixer sits perfectly on any bath to create a stunning classic look to your bathroom design. The angled taps create an exquisite style, with the Regent style tap bases providing an additional 3cm of extension.
The Claremont bath shower mixer features classic design details such as crosshead handles with white ceramic indices, white ceramic telephone handset and a ceramic diverter. This Burlington bath shower mixer is suitable for all plumbing systems and comes complete with a flow straightener for low-pressure systems and a flow aerator for high-pressure systems. Inclusive of a comprehensive 15-year manufacturer's warranty, this Burlington bath shower mixer will provide peace of mind for many years to come.
The Burlington Claremont Regent Angled Bath Shower Mixer - Deck Mounted Features:
- Traditional Style
- Brass Construction
- Chrome Finish
- Regent Tap Base
- White Ceramic indices, handle and diverter
- Supplied with handset and hose
- Flow straightener for use with low-pressure systems
- Aerator - for use with high-pressure systems
- Burlington approved stockist
- 15-year manufacturer's warranty
15 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
This item is covered by a 15 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee and may require registration with the manufacturer to activate the guarantee.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail [email protected] with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process