Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 10 Series 1000mm Pivot Shower Door
This Merlyn 10 series 1000mm Pivot shower door features super thick 10mm toughened safety glass that’s protected with Mershield Stay Clear, this clever glass protection allows for easier cleaning and keeps the glass looking like new. The stunning design pivot door is fitted with a solid chrome handle and is fully reversible for a right or left-hand opening. The 1000mm door is fitted with fully concealed fixings and provides plenty of protection with a height of 2030mm, should you wish to install the door into a corner of the room there is also an optional side panel with a choice of sizes.
- Chrome finish frame
- 10mm clear toughened safety glass
- Mershield Stay Clear protected glass, keeps the glass looking like new
- Supplied with a solid chrome handle
- Fully concealed fixings
- Reversible door to allow for right or left hand opening
- Optional Side Panel Available with a choice of sizes
- Supplied with adjustable wall profile for out of true walls
- Wet room and shower tray compatible
- Lifetime guarantee
- Height 2030mm
- Size adjustment recess door 960 - 990mm
- Size adjustment with side panel 940 – 960mm
A: Door opening = 760mm
B: Door swing = 760mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 10 series pivot door shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.