Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 10 Series 1200mm Sliding Shower Door
This Merlyn 10 series 1200mm sliding shower door includes solid 10mm thick toughened safety glass with Mershield glass protection that keeps the glass looking like new. The stunning design sliding door glides effortlessly due to the smooth rollers that are fitted on to the door. The door features quiet closing and has an impressive eyelet handle that also includes a circular filler plate option, the 1200mm door is fitted with fully concealed fixings and provides plenty of protection with a height of 2100mm, the door is available in a right or left hand option and can be selected from the menu option, should you wish to install the door into a corner of the room there is also an optional side panel with a choice of sizes.
The Merlyn 10 Series 1200mm Sliding Shower Door features:
- Chrome finish frame
- 10mm clear toughened safety glass, also available in smoked glass finish
- Mershield protected glass, keeps the glass looking like new
- Supplied with a chrome eyelet handle with option for eyelet handle
- Translucent seals
- Quiet closing
- Fully concealed fixings
- Available in a right or left hand door option
- Optional Side Panel Available
- Wet room and shower tray compatible
- Lifetime guarantee
- Height 2100mm
- Size adjustment recess door 1150 - 1185mm
- Size adjustment with side panel 1145 – 1170mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 10 series sliding shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.