Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 10 Series Offset Quadrant Shower Enclosure, 1200 x 800mm
This Merlyn 10 Series 1200 x 800mm offset Quadrant shower enclosure provides the perfect protection while creating a luxury focal point for any bathroom setting. The quality 10 series enclosure features a single shower door with extra smooth opening and closing, the glass is up to 10mm thick and is protected with the Mershield protection that helps to keep the glass nice and clean.
The enclosure benefits from concealed fixings and features an eyelet handle with an option of a chrome filer plate. The door is fully adjustable for out of true walls and is suitable to be used with a shower tray or can be installed on a wet room floor. The height is an impressive 2000mm and provides ample protection for the whole family. The sliding door enclosure is available in a choice of either a right or left hand option.
- The Merlyn 10 Series 1200 x 800mm offset Quadrant shower enclosure features
- Mirror chrome frame finish
- Height: 2000mm
- 10mm toughened glass
8mm curved glass panels
- Mershield® protected glass, protects the glass making it easier to keep clean
- Chrome eyelet handle with option for eyelet handle
- Translucent seals
- Quiet opening and closing sliding shower door
- Fully concealed fixings
- Please select hand finish from the options menu
- Size 1200mm x 800mm
- Suitable for use with a Merlyn shower tray or, Wet room compatible
- Lifetime guarantee
- Size Adjustment: 1155mm - 1175mm & 755mm - 775mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 10 series 1 door Offset shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.