Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 6 Series 1100mm Pivot Shower Door and Inline Panel
This Merlyn 6 Series 1100mm Pivot Shower Door and Inline Panel features a 900mm door with a 215mm in-line panel and is adjustable from 1040 to 1115mm, the door is fully reversible for a right or left-hand opening and includes 8mm thick toughened protected safety glass as standard. The Merlyn pivot door is fitted with a double chrome handle and has a cushioned seal with magnetic closing, the glass is protected with Mershield Stay-clear that helps to keep the glass looking like new, adjustable wall profiles are also supplied allowing for out of true walls.
- Chrome finish
- 8mm toughened safety glass (in-line panel is 6mm)
- Pivot door 900mm
- Inline panel 215mm
- Magnetic closing with cushioned seals
- Double chrome Handel for easy opening and closing
- Reversible for right or left-hand opening
- Wet-room and shower tray compatible
- Mershield protection glass helps to keep the glass looking like new
- Optional side panel and shower tray available
- Adjustable wall profiles for out of true walls
- Height 1900mm
- Adjustment in recess 1040 – 1115mm
- Adjustment when used with side panel 1060 – 1135mm
- Lifetime guarantee
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 6 series shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee and may require registration with the manufacturer to activate the guarantee.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail [email protected] with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process