Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 6 Series 1600mm Sliding Shower Door
The Merlyn 6 Series 1600mm Sliding Shower Door is suitable for use within a recess between 1550mm and 1600mm. The door is supplied with adjustable wall profiles that allow it to be adjusted in size. The profiles are also perfect for when the walls are out of level. The sliding door consists of one fixed panel and one sliding shower door and is fitted with smooth easy clean double rollers that allow the door to open and close with ease. There are also dedicated handles and full-length magnetic strips that provide a watertight seal.
The door is fully reversible for a right or left-hand opening and can be purchased with the optional side panel if a corner slider enclosure is required.
The true chrome-finished frame is fitted with 6mm toughened safety glass that is protected with Mershield, this protection allows the glass to be easily cleaned and helps to keep it looking like new.
- Colour: True chrome
- Height: 1900mm
- 6mm toughened glass
- Mershield protected glass
- Easy clean double rollers
- Full-length chrome magnetic strips
- Single sliding door
- Chrome designer handle
- Translucent seals
- Reversible door can be opened from the right or left-hand side
- Can be used with the optional side panel for a corner installation
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Size Adjustment: 1550mm - 1600mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 6 series shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee and may require registration with the manufacturer to activate the guarantee.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail [email protected] with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process