Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 6 Series 900mm Bifold Shower Door
The Merlyn 6 Series 900MM Bifold shower door is ideal for small rooms due to the clever design, the door is divided in two and folds back inside the shower enclosure when opened, the shower door is supplied with adjustable wall profiles and will fit an opening between 850 to 900mm allowing it to be used with both a 900mm shower tray. The door is fitted with smart handles and includes 6mm toughened Safety Glass with Mershield Stay Clear glass protection, this treatment protects the glass and keeps it looking like new, the door is reversible and can be fitted for a right or left-hand opening, this door can also be fitted into a corner of the room when used with the optional side panel.
- True chrome finish
- Clever design that allows the door to fold back into the shower enclosure
- 6mm Toughened safety glass with Mershield stay clear protection
- Chrome designer handles
- Adjustable wall profiles for out of true walls
- Sleek frameless door design
- Reversible, can be fitted for a right or left-hand opening
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Height: 1900mm
- Shower tray and wet-room compatible
- Size Adjustment in alcove: 850 - 900mm
- Size Adjustment when used with a side panel 870 - 920mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 6 series shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.