Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 8 Series 1000mm Infold Shower Door
This Merlyn 8 Series 1000mm Infold Shower Door is perfect for small rooms due to the unique construction of the door, the Merlyn 1000mm infold door has a projection of only 500mm into the room and allows the rest of the door to fold inside the shower enclosure. The door is fully reversible allowing the door to be opened from the right or left-hand side, the door is fitted with an extended length chrome handle and has a double bales catch for a clunk close fitting.
- Hand polished bright chrome finish
- Height: 1950mm
- 8mm toughened safety glass with Mershield Stay clear protection, Protects the glass against dirt and limescale and also makes it easy to clean
- Adjustable for out of true walls
- Concealed fixings with translucent seals
- Extended length chrome design symmetry handle
- Double bails catch closing with definitive “clunk” close
- Reversible, can be fitted for the door to open from the right or left hand side
- Shower tray & Wet room compatible
- Lifetime guarantee
- Aperture 805mm
- Door swing, outside of shower enclosure 500mm
- Size Adjustment, Recess: 950mm - 990mm
- Size Adjustment with side panel: 990mm - 1010mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 6 series shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.