Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 8 Series 1200 x 800 1 Door Quadrant Shower Enclosure
This Merlyn 8 Series 1200 x 800mm 1 door offset quadrant shower enclosure is fully reversible for a right or left-hand opening; the 1200 x 800 1 door quadrant enclosure is very spacious and provides a practical solution to any room setting. The Merlyn 8 series 1 door offset quad is fitted with double rollers allowing the single door to glide smoothly and with ease. The rollers also have a quick-release system that allows the door to swing away from the frame for easy cleaning. This Merlyn 8 series 1200 x 800mm 1 door quadrant enclosure has a stunning chrome finish and is fitted with designer handle
- Hand polished bright chrome finish
- Size: 1200 x 800mm
- Height: 1950mm
- 8mm toughened safety glass with easy clean Mershield Stayclear protection
- 20mm adjustment
- Translucent seals with full length chrome magnetic strips & concealed fixings
- Quick release double easy clean rollers, glides smoothly & swings away from the frame for easy cleaning
- Fitted with design chrome symmetry handle
- Shower tray & Wet room compatible
- Reversible door, can be fitted for right or left hand opening
- Lifetime guarantee
- Size Adjustment: 1175mm - 1195mm & 775mm - 795mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 8 series shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.