Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 8 Series 1200mm Showerwall with Vertical Post
This Merlyn 8 Series 1200mm Showerwall with Vertical Post is 1200mm wide and 2000mm in height and provides ample protection with a solid floor to ceiling post support. The wetroom panel features 8mm toughened easy to clean safety glass that’s protected with the Merlyn Mershield glass protection. The 1200mm single glass panel is fully reversible and can be fitted in either the right or left hand corner of the room. The vertical post comes in a 3 metre length and can easily be cut in size to suit the height of the ceiling, the panel is compatible for use with either shower trays or wetroom floors and includes a fully adjustable wall profile that takes care of any uneven walls, and there is a comprehensive lifetime guarantee that is also included.
The Merlyn 8 Series 1200mm Showerwall with Vertical Post Features
- Adjustable chrome finish wall profile
- 8mm toughened glass
- Easy clean Mershield Stayclear protected glass, helps to keep the glass looking like new
- Impressive glass height of 2000mm for added protection
- Reversible, can be fitted in a right or left hand corner
- Supplied with a 3 metre vertical post that can be cut to fit suitable height of ceiling
- Can be used with shower trays or wetrooms
- Width 1200mm
- Lifetime guarantee
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 8 series showerwall we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.