Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 8 Series 1400mm Sliding Shower Door and Inline Panel
This Merlyn 8 Series 1400mm Sliding Door with Inline Panel is fitted with a dedicated chrome handle that allows the door to be opened and closed with ease, the overall 1400mm width enclosure consist of a 1200mm door and a 210mm in-line panel, the door is fully reversible allowing for a right or left hand opening and includes adjustable wall profiles for out of true walls. The 8 series sliding door comes with 8mm thick toughened safety glass that has been treated with the Mershield Stay-clear glass protection, that helps to protect the glass and keep your enclosure looking like new. The Merlyn 8 Series 1400mm Sliding Door including Inline Panel is designed for an alcove installation but can also be fitted into a corner of the room when used with the optional side panel.
- Chrome frame finish
- 8mm toughened safety glass
- Easy clean glass that has been treated with Mershield stay clear protection
- Reversible, door can be fitted for a right or left hand opening
- Fitted with a chrome dedicated handle, allows the door to open and close with ease
- Suitable for use with a shower tray or wet-room floor
- Optional side panel available
- Optional Merlyn M-Stone tray available
- Lifetime guarantee
- Height: 1950mm
- Overall width 1400mm
- Door size: 1200mm
- Inline panel: 210mm
- Size adjustment in recess 1340 – 1400mm
- Size adjustment if used with a side panel 1360 - 1420mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 8 series inline sliding shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.