Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 8 Series 1700mm Sliding Shower Door
The Merlyn 8 series 1700mm Sliding Shower Door is a spacious shower enclosure that provides a stunning and practical showering for the whole family. The Merlyn 8 series 1700 door features double rollers allowing the sliding door to glide smoothly, the rollers also have a quick release system that allows for easy cleaning. The 1700mm sliding door is fully reversible allowing it to slide from the left or right hand side; with a designer handle and elegant chrome finish this Merlyn 8 Series 1700 sliding shower door makes an extremely practical enclosure for any room.
- Size Adjustment: 1650mm - 1690mm
- Size Adjustment when used with a side panel: 1660mm - 1700mm
- Hand polished bright chrome finish
- Height: 1950mm
- Aperture: 582mm
- 8mm toughened glass
- Mershield® protected glass, allows for easy cleaning
- 40mm adjustment (20mm on side panel)
- Concealed fixings with translucent seals
- Full length chrome magnetic strips
- Twin easy clean rollers
- Chrome design symmetry handle
- Reversible Sliding shower door
- Optional side panel available
- Wet-room and shower tray compatible
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 6 series shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.