Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 8 Series 900mm Hinge Door and Inline Panel
The Merlyn 8 Series 900mm Hinge Door and Inline Panel is fitted with chrome signature hinges that allow the door to fully open and provides a wide access in to the enclosure, the 900 hinged door provide a practical solution for showering and incorporates large chrome handles that are fitted to both sides of the door and give a clunk fit for a secure closing, the thick toughened 8mm safety glass is treated with the Mershield Stay-clear glass protection, this treatment keeps the glass looking like new and makes it easier to clean, the hinge door can also be fitted in to a corner of the room when used with an optional side panel and is fully reversible for a right or left hand opening.
- Chrome frame finish
- 8mm toughened safety glass
- Mershield stay clear protection, keeps the glass looking like new and makes it easier to clean
- Reversible, door can be fitted for a right or left hand opening
- Fitted with a chrome dedicated handles to both sides of the door
- Suitable for use with a shower tray or wet-room floor
- Optional side panel available
- Optional Merlyn M-Stone tray available
- Lifetime guarantee
- Height: 1950mm
- Overall width 900mm
- Door size: 700mm
- Inline panel: 210mm
- Size adjustment for alcove installation 840 – 900mm
- Size adjustment when used with a side panel 860 - 920mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 6 series shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.