Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 8 Series Frameless 1200+mm Hinge & Inline Shower Door
This Merlyn 8 Series Frameless 1200+mm Hinge & Inline Shower Door has all the features of the 1200mm door, but includes a wider 690mm door allowing the enclosure to adjust up to 1250mm in length. The 1200mm + frameless hinge shower door is fitted with ultra slim hinges & is fully reversible allowing the door to open from the left or right hand side of the enclosure. The 1200 +frameless hinge door is a new addition to the Merlyn 8 Series collection, with 8mm toughened safety glass & a stunning large horizontal handle, this hinged door enclosure is a perfect choice.
The Merlyn 8 Series Frameless 1200mm + Hinge & Inline Shower Door features:
- Frameless design
- 8mm toughened protected Mershield safety glass protects the glass against dirt & limescale build up.
- Fully reversible for right or left-hand opening
- Shower tray & wet room compatible
- Secure closing with slimline hinges
- Large designer horizontal door handle
- Concealed fixings
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Supplied with adjustable wall profile for out of true walls
- Optional side panel available
- Height 2000mm
- Door size 690mm
- Panel size 460mm
- Size Adjustment (in a recess) 1205 - 1250mm
- Size Adjustment when used with an optional side panel 1180 - 1200mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 8 series shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and limescale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.