Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn Series 6 2 Door 900mm x 900mm Quadrant Shower Enclosure
This Merlyn Series 6 2 Door 900mm x 900mm Quadrant Shower Enclosure Features 6mm toughened Safety Glass with quick release double rollers that are designed for easy cleaning, the quick release rollers allow the doors to swing back, making it simple to wipe between the glass panels. The 6 series 900mm Merlyn quadrant is fitted with 2 sliding doors and includes double handles allowing the doors to glide effortlessly across the top of the shower tray or wetroom floor, the enclosure is fully adjustable for out of true walls and come complete with 2 wall profiles that provide a quick and easy fit. To allow your shower enclosure to maintain its luxury finish, the glass is protected with Mershield Stayclear, this treatment not only protects the glass but helps to keeps it looking like new. This 900mm quadrant enclosure is fitted with translucent seals with full magnetic strips and can be used with all types of shower systems.
The Merlyn 6 Series 2 Door 900mm x 900mm Quadrant Shower Enclosure features the following
- Colour: True chrome
- Height: 1900mm
- 6mm toughened glass
- Mershield protected glass
- Easy clean double rollers
- Full-length chrome magnetic strips
- Double sliding doors
- Double handle
- Translucent seals
- Wetroom compatible
- 900mm Size Adjustment: 855mm - 880mm
- Lifetime Guarantee
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
M stone shower trays are 50mm in height and are made from stone resin that is then capped with twin acrylic mouldings, this provides a very strong tray with a high degree of rigidity with a relatively low weight. All trays are supplied with an easy clean fast flow chrome waste and can be raised by using the optional easy plumb leg and panel kit.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build-up of soap deposits and limescale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee and may require registration with the manufacturer to activate the guarantee.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail [email protected] with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process