Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Roman Haven8 1000mm Bifold Shower Door
This Roman Haven8 1000mm Bifold Shower Door features an in-fold design making it an ideal solution for space-saving and smaller bathrooms, as the shower doors do not protrude into the bathroom space. The shower door is of High-quality construction and features 6mm thick safety glass protected by Roman Ultra-Care, making it easy-clean and helps prevent the build-up of limescale. This Roman Bi-Fold Shower Door features chromed brass handles and stunning silver finished frame. Fully reversible, the shower door is suitable for left-hand or right-hand fixing and features 25mm vertical adjustment in each profile.
An optional side panel is available from the drop-down menu to enable you to create a full shower enclosure for corner fitting. Complete with a lifetime guarantee, this Roman Haven8 Bifold Shower Door will provide peace of mind for many years to come.
*Images are for illustration purposes only and demonstrate the shower door fitted in an alcove as well as a corner fitting with an optional side panel.
The Roman Haven8 1000mm Bifold Shower Door Features:
- Bi-fold Shower Door
- Width: 1000mm
- Height: 1950mm
- 6mm Glass Thickness
- Roman Ultra Care Glass Protection
- Chromed Brass Handles
- Bright Silver Frame
- 25mm Vertical Adjustment in each profile
- Reversible for left-hand or right-hand fixing
- An aperture of 700mm
- Adjustment of 940mm to 990mm (Alcove)
- Adjustment of 957mm to 1007mm (With Side Panel)
- Suitable for Tray or Straight to Floor Installation
- Authorised Stockist
- Lifetime Guarantee
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee and may require registration with the manufacturer to activate the guarantee.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail [email protected] with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process