Premier Volt Triple Thermostatic Shower Valve With Diverter
£ 351.12 (INC. VAT)
The Premier Volt Triple Thermostatic Shower Valve With Diverter is a sleek and stylish shower valve that provides thermostatic showering via two easy-to-operate controls. The outlet is controlled with two separate crontols for temperature and flow and the valve benefits from a thermostatic feature which provides regulated temperature and prevents temperature surges that could lead to scalding. Covered by a comprehensive warranty against faults and defects for 5 years.
The Premier Volt Triple Thermostatic Shower Valve With Diverter Features:
- With built in outlet
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 degree - even if the water pressure fluctuates
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down within 1.5 seconds
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- Our valves can deliver 5.5 litres per minute at 0.1 bar pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180° and replace
- Manufactured from solid brass
- 5-Year Warranty
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
This item is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee and may require registration with the manufacturer to activate the guarantee.
For quick and reliable deliveries of goods, we use a variety of services, from reliable and trustworthy couriers to direct deliveries from the manufacturer's warehouse. We deliver items across the majority of England with areas of Scotland & Wales at a premium price depending upon the location and item purchased. See full details on our delivery & shipping information.
Delivery Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|What if I am not home when the delivery arrives?
|In some cases, deliveries may be attempted with a neighbour of left in a safe place. You can leave special instructions when you place your order online of what to do, or if your order is already placed, please call or e-mail us and we can assist further.
|Can I order an item that is currently out of stock?
|Yes, to place an order for an item out of stock, please call 01472 242159 and we can place an order over the phone for you.
|Can my delivery be left with a neighbour if I am not in?
|In most cases, deliveries can be left with neighbours. You can leave special instructions when you place your order online of your preferred neighbour, or if your order is already placed, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01472 242159
|Can I change my existing order?
|Providing your order has not been dispatched by our warehouse; changes usually can be made, please call our sales team on 01472 242159 and we can look into your order.
|What to do if my delivery hasn’t arrived?
|If you have not received your delivery, if you have had notification from the carrier regarding delivery, you can contact the carrier directly to assist, or call or e-mail us directly, and we can look into this and assist.
|Can I choose a delivery date?
|In some cases, we may be able to work with the delivery carrier/the warehouse to arrange a specific date for delivery in advance. To discuss this, please call the sales team on 01472 242159 who an look into this for you.
|Can I collect from your Warehouse?
|Items can be collected from our warehouse, however, please contact our sales team on 01472 242159 to discuss the collection, as some stock may not be available for immediate collection and require stock transfer.
|I have missed my delivery, what shall I do?
|If you have received notice from DX or APC regarding a missed delivery, then deliveries can usually be arranged online on their website using your consignment numbers. For any other missed deliveries please contact our customer support team on 01472 242159, who can discuss this with you.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail email@example.com with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process
More Shower Valves To Chose From