Aqualisa Hose Restraint Clear
£ 4.99 (INC. VAT)
This Aqualisa Hose Restraint Clear is an indispensable accessory for your shower system. Crafted with a meticulous attention to detail, this exceptional Aqualisa product protects your shower head from falling into the bath or down to the shower tray.
Designed to keep your shower enclosure neat and uncluttered, the Aqualisa Hose Restraint Clear provides a secure and stable hold for your shower hose. Made to fit 25mm shower rails, this clear hose restraint is a versatile addition to your bathroom setup.
At Showers to You, we understand the importance of quality and reliability when it comes to your shower system. This Aqualisa Hose Restraint Clear is a genuine Aqualisa spare part.
The Aqualisa Hose Restraint Clear Features:
- Fits all Varispray kits from 1996 – current
- Crystal-clear design: The Aqualisa Hose Restraint Clear effortlessly blends into any bathroom decor, adding an elegant touch without compromising style.
- Uncompromised security and stability: Engineered with utmost care, this hose restraint ensures your shower hose stays firmly in place, offering unmatched stability and peace of mind.
- Universal compatibility: Designed to fit all 25mm shower rails, this versatile accessory can seamlessly integrate into your existing shower setup, making installation a breeze.
- Built to last: Made from premium-grade materials, the Aqualisa Hose Restraint Clear boasts exceptional durability, guaranteeing years of reliable performance.
- Simple to Fit
- Genuine Aqualisa Shower Spare code: 215006
- Authorised Stockist of Aqualisa
1 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
This item is covered by a 1 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
For quick and reliable deliveries of goods, we use a variety of services, from reliable and trustworthy couriers to direct deliveries from the manufacturer's warehouse. We deliver items across the majority of England with areas of Scotland & Wales at a premium price depending upon the location and item purchased. See full details on our delivery & shipping information.
Delivery Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|What if I am not home when the delivery arrives?
|In some cases, deliveries may be attempted with a neighbour of left in a safe place. You can leave special instructions when you place your order online of what to do, or if your order is already placed, please call or e-mail us and we can assist further.
|Can I order an item that is currently out of stock?
|Yes, to place an order for an item out of stock, please call 01472 242159 and we can place an order over the phone for you.
|Can my delivery be left with a neighbour if I am not in?
|In most cases, deliveries can be left with neighbours. You can leave special instructions when you place your order online of your preferred neighbour, or if your order is already placed, please e-mail us on email@example.com or call on 01472 242159
|Can I change my existing order?
|Providing your order has not been dispatched by our warehouse; changes usually can be made, please call our sales team on 01472 242159 and we can look into your order.
|What to do if my delivery hasn’t arrived?
|If you have not received your delivery, if you have had notification from the carrier regarding delivery, you can contact the carrier directly to assist, or call or e-mail us directly, and we can look into this and assist.
|Can I choose a delivery date?
|In some cases, we may be able to work with the delivery carrier/the warehouse to arrange a specific date for delivery in advance. To discuss this, please call the sales team on 01472 242159 who an look into this for you.
|Can I collect from your Warehouse?
|Items can be collected from our warehouse, however, please contact our sales team on 01472 242159 to discuss the collection, as some stock may not be available for immediate collection and require stock transfer.
|I have missed my delivery, what shall I do?
|If you have received notice from DX or APC regarding a missed delivery, then deliveries can usually be arranged online on their website using your consignment numbers. For any other missed deliveries please contact our customer support team on 01472 242159, who can discuss this with you.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process