Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Bristan Artisan Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve & Fast Fit Connections
code: AR2 SHXVOFF C
This Bristan Artisan Bar Shower valve is simple to use and very easy to fit, the shower is supplied with fast fit connections allowing for a quick and simple fit. the Artisan bar shower is thermostatically controlled and is suitable for all types of plumbing systems.
The Bristan Artisan Bar Shower Features
- Dual control valve with separate controls for the flow and temperature
- Thermostatically controlled, safe for the whole family to use
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic disk control
- Supplied with fast fit connections
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Minimum of 0.1 bar pressure required
- 150mm Pipe centres
- Shower valve is rated TMV2
- Eco setting, saving water feature
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Dual control – Flow and temperature are controlled separately, giving accurate control of both
- Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1ºC by compensating for changes in the incoming water temperature and pressure giving the stable outlet temperature
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of any injury
- Factory set to a maximum of 38ºC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature – this is adjustable to suit
- user preference and up to a maximum of 46ºC.
- Utilises unique fast fit system – wall mount WMNT10 C.
- Chrome plated to BS EN 248
- Product supplied with 2 x 7 litre per minute flow regulators, one fitted in each inlet to control water flow when
- fitted to instantaneous water heaters (combination boilers). These can be removed to suit different water delivery systems, i.e. low-pressure gravity-fed systems. (Flow Regulators accurate to +/- 10%).
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee