Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 6 Series 900mm Pivot Shower Door
This Merlyn 6 Series pivot shower door features 8mm toughened safety glass, with a stunning true chrome finish frame, this 900mm door is fully adjustable for out of true walls and can adjust from 850 up to 900mm making it suitable for 900mm shower trays. The door can be fitted for a right or left-hand opening and because part of the door pivots back into the shower enclosure, this is ideal for space-saving, there is a double handle that allows for easy opening and there is Bales catch mechanism that provides a definite Clunk closing, the glass is protected with Mershield Stay Clear that makes it easier to keep clean, the height of the door is an impressive 1900mm and provides ample protection in any bathroom setting.
- True Chrome frame finish
- 6mm toughened glass
- Easy clean Mershield Stayclear protected glass
- Adjustable for out of true walls
- Reversible door can be fitted for a right or left-hand opening
- Optional side panel for corner installation
- 50mm adjustment
- Double handle for easy opening and closing
- Bales catch closing mechanism for a definite clunk closing
- Shower tray and Wetroom compatible
- Lifetime guarantee
- Height 1900mm
- Size adjustment from 850mm up to 900mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 6 series shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.