Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Merlyn 6 Series Sliding Door & Inline Panel 1740 - 1815mm
This Merlyn 6 Series Sliding Door & Inline Panel includes 2 adjustable wall profiles allowing it to fit a recess in-between 1740 & 1815mm, this quality sliding shower door by Merlyn is fitted with dedicated door handles allowing the door to be opened & closed with ease. The sliding inline door runs very smoothly & features quick release easy clean rollers that enable the door to swing forward for easy cleaning, with 6mm thick toughened safety glass & Marshfield Stayclear protection, this is a perfect choice for showering.
The 1740 – 1815mm Adjustable Merlyn 6 Series Sliding Door & Inline Panel Features:
- Reversible door can be fitted for a right or left-hand opening
- Fitted with a double door handle allowing for easy opening & closing of the shower door
- Suitable for alcove or corner installation
- Optional side panel available for corner installation
- Smooth running quality door with quick release double easy clean rollers
- 6mm toughened safety glass protected with Mershield Stayclear, helps to keep the glass looking like new
- Lifetime guarantee
- Shower tray & Wet room compatible
- Height: 1900mm
- Panel size 215mm
- Adjustment 1740 – 1815mm
Merlyn M Stone Shower Tray:
To complement your 6 series shower enclosure we recommend using the M-Stone low level stone resin shower tray, the tray features a double skin acrylic that is sandwiched with a layer of stone resin providing strength and rigidity with perfect compatibility. The tray is supplied with a 90mm fast flow chrome dome waste and is extremely easy to fit, this low weight tray can easily be installed by one person and can be used in conjunction with the easy plumb leg and panel kit that allows the tray to be raised for surface waste fittings.
Mershield Stayclear Glass:
Mershield Stayclear is a special protection that has been applied to the glass to help reduce the build up of soap deposits and lime scale and makes it far easier to keep clean, this protection will ensure that the glass remains shiny and new.
Tips on keeping your glass in pristine condition
- Ensure any residual water on the glass is removed after every use
- Clean the glass on a regular basis with soap and water only
- Do not use glass cleaners or abrasive products
This item is supplied with a comprehensive manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee.