Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Stuart Turner Monsoon 3 bar twin universal pump
Monsoon Universal pumps remove all of the guess work from selecting a pump. Being fully automatic, they will function under both positive and negative head conditions and are also suitable for installation into an open vented hot and cold water system. Universal Monsoon pumps do not require a gravity flow of water to start.
Universal Twin Pumps
Universal twin pumps are designed for installation into both hot and cold water supplies - boosting both equally.
They can be used to:
- Boost hot and cold water services to the complete home, bathroom, kitchen or cloakroom.
- Pressurise the supply in applications such as loft conversions, where outlets are higher than the water source.
- Pressurise the complete system where it is uncertain whether a positive flow naturally exits
- 3 Year Guarantee Can be extended free to 5 years -United Kingdom only
- Hot & cold inlet strainers
- Stuart hard face mechanical seal
- Flow switch sensitivity approx. 0.6 l/min
- Pressure switch
- Max. inlet head 8 metres
- Plumbing connection G ¾ " male
- Flexible hoses supplied G ¾ " female x 22 mm push-in c/w isolating valves x 305 mm long
- Anti vibration feet
- WRAS approved
5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee