Purchased this product?Please login to review this product
Stuart Turner Monsoon Extra Standard 1.4 bar Single Pump
The Monsoon Extra Standard 1.4 bar Single pump is designed for use in larger domestic and light commercial applications. Installed into an open vented hot or cold water system, where all outlets are below the level of the cold water cistern, it has the equivalent effect of raising the cold water cistern 13 metres above its current position with a flow rate of 45 litres per minute.
- Boosting water pressures to individual outlets where a medium pressure is required.
- The pump is not recommended for use in pairs boosting common hot and cold supplies to mixer taps and shower valves (for applications such as this please refer to the Monsoon Extra Universal range).
- The Monsoon Extra Standard 1.4 bar Single is ideal as an outlet pump installed after a shower valve pumping to multiple shower heads in leisure centres and schools.
The Pump Technical Specification
- Pump is supplied complete with Flexible hoses
- Inlet strainer
- Stuart hard face mechanical seal
- Flow switch sensitivity approx. 1.0 l/min
- Max. inlet head 10 metres
- Plumbing connection 22 mm push-in
- Flexible hose 2 off 22 mm push-in x 300 mm long
- Anti vibration feet
- WRAS no. 0304065
3 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
This item is covered by a 3 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee and may require registration with the manufacturer to activate the guarantee.
Returns, Refunds & Damages
- 14 day return policy on uninstalled products
- All items to be returned in their original packaging
- All damage must be reported within 48hours
- To initiate a return, refund or replacement please e-mail [email protected] with your order number, date and name so that we can advise on the process